Posted to uk.d-i-y
Lobster

Default Wall to wall computer desk (2 stations) - ideas?

Mike Dodd wrote:
Dave Fawthrop wrote:

On Fri, 23 Dec 2005 16:27:33 +0000, Mike Dodd
wrote:

| Me and the missus have each a computer desk in what is
affectionately | refered to as the toy room (no!, not what you was
thinking, but we're | both avid computer gamers).
| | What I'd like to do is get rid of the two very different computer
desks, | and the various cheap pine shelves that we have and replace
with a | fitted wall to wall computer desk.

Kitchen worktop?

Not wide enough, in 95% of the cases (want an available depth of 80cm in
places), and too straight (want some "character" about it).

There's the type intended for breakfast bars; ie post-formed on both
edges - I'm sure that's more than 80cm wide.

Can't help with the 'character' issue; but can't help thinking that
kitchen worktop is the obvious solution...!

David