Posted to alt.cooking-chat,alt.home.repair
Jerry Avins

Default brewing coffee

– Colonel – wrote:
On 2005-12-22 16:11:35 -0500, "chickenwing"
said:

I still think for a quick tidy good cup of joe, use an esspresso maker.

Man, y'all are HARD CORE on coffee!

I use a Bunn drip machine like you see in offices and diners, but mine
is a home model. The water stays hot in the reservoir, and as you pour
water IN, coffee comes OUT.

I suppose I could spend an hour or two on the ritual, but for crying out
loud, ALL I WANT IS A CUP OF JOE!

To each his own. I make a carafe full at a time, and let it cool
quickly. (It lasts for days in the fridge.) I microwave a cup at a time
as I want it. That works well if you make the best you can at brew time.

Jerry
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ