Posted to alt.home.repair
Joseph Meehan

Default Replacing a circuit breaker 110 Volts

ameijers wrote:
"Joseph Meehan" wrote in message
.. .
Toller wrote:
I'd like to replace this 15 amp circuit breaker rather that spend
about $100+ for an electrician to do it. I've seen it done
before, but haven't done it myself.

(snip)
"Is there an obvious ground inside the circuit breaker box"?!?!
Yeah, there is, but if you didn't know that you probably shouldn't
be inside a breaker box.

Do you have a neighbor who can help you for 5 minutes?

IMO the above is the best advice for the OP. CGB I suggest you
follow this advice. In particular the last line.

--

Other than to act as a spotter and call 911 to come pick him up after
he electrocutes himself, what use would a neighbor be, unless he

I admit that the advice was not very clear. The inferred instructions
was to find a neighbor that knows something about the job. However I have
to admit that having someone around to call 911 is also a good idea.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit