Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.house
briz

Default Best washing machines for reliability & DIY repairs?

Hey Clark If its a money saving water heater you want go with one of
thos tankless jobs. I bought mine and installed it during construction
of my new home and its the bomb. Takes up no space. runs only when you
need it and only uses a fraction of the gas my old tank style heater
used. It was well worth the triple cost over the standard heater. If
you buy off a site like EBay you can get it much cheeper than a retail
store.Just my opion. Steve