Posted to rec.woodworking
Pat Barber

Default Critter Spraygun

You didn't say "how big" of an area but a "Critter" is really made
for a fairly small area. I wouldn't plan on painting the side of
your house with a "Critter". A chair or a cabinet is fine, but
anything beyond that is beyond the scope of a "Critter".

Jay Pique wrote:

I'm going to try spraying some alkyd exterior siding stain ("Milkweed")
with my new Critter Spraygun tomorrow. Does this sound like a bad idea
to anyone? The directions say to start out at 30psi and adjust from
there. Is this very much one of those deals where you've simply got to
fiddle around until you get it right? (I think I know the answer.)

Thanks.

JP