Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jeff Wisnia

Default Thank you all, good people - and Seasons Greetings.

Andrew VK3BFA wrote:

snipped

So thanks, folks - have a good Xmas, and a Nice New Year. May you get
the tools you want from Santa (or may you smuggle them into the
workshop without attracting too much flak from people who dont
appreciate the intrinsic beauty of such things....)

73 de VK3BFA Andrew.

Yes, and happy holidays to you too.

If I get any more tools our house will be in imminent danger of breaking
through the crust of the earth and sinking down into the magma .... from
the combined weight of a lifetime of acquiring tools combined with 40
years worth of National Geographic magazines stored in the basement.

Just remember this ... No amount of careful planning and measuring will
exceed the results you can get from dumb luck. (Occasionally.)

73 de W1BSV (ne W6KAH)

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia