Posted to uk.d-i-y
powerstation

Default Bosch Tumble Drier keeps tripping heater cut out

"RzB" wrote in message
Hmmm - Hang on... perhaps I'm reading that wrong.
Looks like the drop down is listing all the machines
this part this satisfies...

Roy

The drop down list is just the models that part fits, it is the correct part
for your model. The outlet stat would not cause the TOC to trip if faulty,
it just knocks the heater off at about 60oC when the clothes are dry (to
save energy), the heater stat controls the inlet temperature. Only other
thing I notice is the red ends on the heater element, this can cause the TOC
to trip if the appliance is in a confined space because they where rated for
the wrong voltage and get too hot, replacements have blue ends so you can
tell the difference.

Peter