Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bob Eager

Default Aerial Signal Strength

On Fri, 23 Dec 2005 10:35:42 UTC, Stuart Noble
wrote:

Some people in our postcode get good freeview reception, and others
don't, so it has to be down to the quality of the aerial

Or whereabouts in the postcode you are! A postcode can cover 80-odd
houses, and some might be in a better position than others (e.g. a hill
or a block of flats makes a difference).

Have just flashed our GDB3 back to earlier firmware to see if that helps
here...!