Posted to alt.home.repair
Mike Annetts

Default Installing weeping tile "inside" a basement-any advice

Hello
I want to install 4 inch weeping tile inside my basement and am looking for
feedback. I plan on chipping out a 12 inch wide slab out of the floor about
18 inches from the concrete wall and trenching about 12 inches deep. next
install the weeping tile-put gravel on top of it and pour some new cement
over the gravel level to the existing floor. I would really appreciate any
feedback from somebody who has done this or from anybody with ideas on it.
for various reasons I cannot do it the traditional way on the outside of the
basement.

Thanks
Mike