Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
oldjag

Default Boyar Schultz Grinder

I have 67 E roadster that I have Raced in SCCA for a long time.
Started as a autocross car, then GT1 then finally got it reclassified
with 45 DCOE webber carbs to GT2. Was reasonably competive in GT2,
especially considering the money dumped into the Nissan and Porsche
competition. Has Carrillo rods, Weaver dry sump, AP Front brakes,
Wilwood outboard brakes on rear, Torsen diff, and coil over Penske
shocks on the front, as I couldn't fit stiff enough torsion bars. Lots
of homemade parts since pretty much everything needs to be custom made.
Last ran at the runoffs several years ago, but parked since due to a
house project. I'd like to get back and do some NEDIV regionals
sometime if SCCA has not screwed with the classification. Tires, entry
fees and fuel are about 5 times more than they used to be....