Posted to uk.d-i-y
Grunff

Default REQ:Bosch WFF2000 Washing Machine error codes and service manual

{ u two g u r u@ b t i n t e r n e t . c o m } numerice the obvious spam
trap wrote:

Great machine - want to get it fixed, not replaced. Engineer was a waste of space ("buy Miele" and went into gripe/sales pitch)

Can't help with your request, but must take this opportunity to mention
how crap my experience of Bosch washing machines has been. I would
never, *ever* buy another one. Even Zanussi out-perform them, and
they're cheaper, and parts are much cheaper. Wait 'til you've bought
some parts for your Bosch - you'll change your tune.

Your engineer was right - buy a Miele.

--
Grunff