Posted to alt.home.repair
Edwin Pawlowski

Default Dishwasher foolishness?

"Motocrossed" wrote in message
oups.com...
I bought it and my wife
freaked out, said ours still working and I am wasting money. I tried
to explain that because it is energy star complient it will pay for
itself in less then two years with the energy savings and if I waited
for it to break down, I would end up paying top dollar to replace it.
I said I was being pro-active, she says I am foolish, am I?

You sound like an astute consumer to me. You have a second rate machine
that does a poor job on the dishes and want to replace it with a superior
model. And at a bargain price to boot. Most wives would want to jump your
bones after doing that for them.