Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.house
Robertm

Default Best washing machines for reliability & DIY repairs?

"Travis Jordan" wrote in message
. ..
wrote:
Try looking at what consumer reports says. They do the testing and are
non-profit.

According to CU, Roper makes the least troublesome washer. As I opined
earlier, that's because they have the most basic designs.

I've had a basic no frills GE washer and Roper dryer for three years. No
problems, no complaints. The more fancy stuff you put on them, the more
there is to go wrong, no matter which brand you choose.

Bob