Peter Parry

Default Mystery pipe

On Mon, 25 Aug 2003 23:13:30 GMT, "Frank Mulvenny"
wrote:

No, it's only about 32mm in diameter. If I remember correctly, when I boxed
it in (replacing some bulkier 100year-old looking boxing) there was another
pipe that came down parallel to that one, and was capped off half the way
down the wall.

Two pipes of that diameter running parallel could be old feeds from a
back boiler or kitchen range - possibly in the original house before
conversion. If you go down from them would that take you to where an
old range or fire place might have been?

--
Peter Parry.
http://www.wpp.ltd.uk/