Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac
Bubba

Default List of Bryant furnace error codes?

On Thu, 22 Dec 2005 17:51:03 -0500, ftwhd wrote:

On Thu, 22 Dec 2005 19:40:00 GMT, Bubba ReMoVe
wrote:

On Thu, 22 Dec 2005 18:59:23 GMT, John
wrote:

Never mind everyone....

I found the damn codes! Since it was a replacement board, the tech who put
it in put the code explanation on the outside of the furnace, out of view.
The steady on LED, which we have, indicates normal operation.

Nope, sorry John.
That model board had an error in the flash code sticker.
A constant on LED means : Replace the board
Bubba

Bubba I think your probably a pretty good guy irl but I dont
understand why you have to be such a prick on the net and post this
kind of bogus bull****.

I guess it comes from the frustration of kissing ass all day long
trying to put dinner on the table or something.

Well, I guess what makes me even more concerned is:
Why do you really even care?
Its internet or www or newsgroup or usernet or whatever you want to
call it. Anyone that takes free advice in here from someone they dont
know is just not too bright.
Call it entertainment or call it whatever you want.
It is what it is. If you dont like it you can:
1) Post the answer you like
2) Post your dissatisfaction and vulgar language
3) Take medication to keep you from worrying about such silly ****
4) Get the **** outta here and find somewhere else to play

Bubba
(But I mean no disrespect to you) :-)