John Flanagan

Default OT - Why is this news story not big on US news channels?

On Sat, 9 Aug 2003 12:44:05 -0400, "Peter Reilley"
wrote:

Ultimately such a weapon makes little sense. The down sides are far
worse than the upside. Militarily it has little use since it is so easily
defeated. Politically it is a disaster.

I agree, it really doesn't make much sense. It would seem to me that
it would be better to develop a system to get deeper penetration from
what we already have.

John

Please note that my return address is wrong due to the amount of junk email I get.
So please respond to this message through the newsgroup.