Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve

Default Need Anilam Wizard Manual or info

I just purchased an old Anilam Wizard, model 112-2 (cheap) on eBay. It seems
to work ok but the only manual I can find is for the later models, Mini and
Micro Wizard units.

Maybe over time I can figure this thing out but for right now I'd like to
get it into the diagnostic mod and see if the processor,etc. are working
properly..

I should mention that I didn't get any encoders with the unit and can't
check the input right now. The diagnostic should be able to run without the
encoders.

Also, there are a pair of thumb wheel numeric input 'thingies' on the back
but no labels or reference in the manual I have. (not shown in the
illustration of the back of these later units)

Thanks for any help I can get.

Steve