Posted to rec.woodworking
skeezics

Default Possible interest in short, free NL

On Wed, 21 Dec 2005 14:44:12 GMT, "Charles Self"
wrote:

I'm kind of trolling--in the sense of asking for bites--on an idea I've been
mulling since I was able to get a web site up and mostly operative.

A weekly newsletter, free to readers (will eventually have some ads from
interested companies, as the online things are not free to me), with a tip
or two each week, along with one tool review--individual tool, not groups.

The NL will go only to subscribers who provide an email address. I might
later ask for a zip code in order to class markets for advertisers, but
probably not.

No spam.

No flash.

Tips may be long or short, depending on available time, my mood and, after a
bit, requests. I may eventually also include responses from readers.

If there's enough interest, both from readers and various companies, I'll
start setting up. If not, not. I anticipate a lot of work, which is fine, as
it's work I enjoy, but you'd basically be looking at a simple HTML document
with no more than half a dozen photos, and a page or so of test, aimed at
quick, informative readability. Nothing fancy, but, I hope, useful.

If it interests you and you don't want to respond online, try me at
charlieself at charlieselfonline.com.

works for me charles. sign me up! fartntouchit at hotmail.com.

skeez