Posted to uk.d-i-y
mike ring

Default Aerial Signal Strength

Phil Hughes wrote in
:

But doesn't the Freeview box output the same signal to both scart
sockets, so you can't watch and record different Freeview channels at
the same time?

I was sort of thinking that when I wrote it, but it _is_ the standard
configuration.

It's certainly easier to work; we're also near the end of analogue, when
you won't be able to flick over to your tuner to watch something different.

I actually useter use a one scart setup on my spare set (mainly used to
record) and found it confusing to know what was going on, partly because my
philips DVD recorder is such a POS it says "BBC" for BBC1 _and_ 2

HTH - it's certainly cofused me!

mike