Sunworshiper

Default OT - Why is this news story not big on US news channels?

On Fri, 8 Aug 2003 22:09:12 -0600, "Don Thompson"
wrote:

The last set of tests were done by India and Pakistan, unless France and
China have tested lately. Before that it was the French and China. The US
hasn't tested in a long time. So I guess your "thought" is wrong. Do try to
educate *yourself* instead of listening to the DNC.

What is the DNC ? I was talking about in Nevada. Where do you think
they are going to test it ? I seem to recall , like I said , that
they continued to test beyond the agreement ( here in the US ). 1993 ?

What is it with people on computers? Do you feel better now? Its
beyond me how you got on to that crap , maybe you should think about
your reading comprehension. Then maybe your in Utah , which would
explain it .

If you are so educated you would have asnwered my simple question ,
but it seems that you are the one that dropped the ball.

Did you read the article the OP sited? I thought it said the US was
talking about it , the US is going to test it in France? Never mind,
I don't like kicking dead horses.