Posted to sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.design
Michael

Default Frequency display off center

Thanks.

I'll look at the demodulator.

It's a 120v rcvr so I doubt if it's Euro tuning although I'll see if it
adapts to 230....there may be a switch or jumper in the tuner section also
someone moved by mistake.

"**THE-RFI-EMI-GUY**" wrote in message
. ..
Maybe the discriminator is set off frequency.

Michael wrote:

I have a Kyocera R451 receiver that when it's tuned to maximum signal and
gets stereo, the display readout is .1
meg high

ie....

107.9 shows as 108.0

There are (2) HA11225 FM chips on the pcb and a number of tunable parts
surrounding the chips but is this probably a microcontroller problem?

Is there anything regarding the HA11225 chips that will get this back on
center and read right?

Thanks very much.

--
Joe Leikhim K4SAT