Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mark

Default Aerial Signal Strength

On Wed, 21 Dec 2005 17:32:23 +0000, Chris
wrote:

On 21 Dec 2005 09:18:42 -0800, "David P"
wrote:

Yeah it is a menu thing. Consider getting a box from Argos, play with
it, because you can always take it back.

oh no you can't, Argos have thought of this freeview boxes are
excluded

"This item is excluded from the 16 day money back guarantee. See the
Additional Information panel for full details. Please note that this
product is excluded from our 16-Day Money Back Guarantee. This does
not affect your statutory rights."

Don't buy from them if they won't refund if they don't work. Around
where I live a few people can get freeview. We bought a IDTV which
kept crashing so we took it back for a refund. I'm not going to
bother with freeview until they sort out the signal here.

Mark.