Posted to rec.woodworking
Larry Jaques

Default Mitre curve.

On 20 Dec 2005 22:01:00 -0800, with neither quill nor qualm, "Pat"
quickly quoth:

Thanks for the book link. No chance of finding it in my book store.

The "windows" are symmetrical. The radius is 12 7/8. The "windows" make
up a the top half of the circle. Using a protractor I figure the top
angle is 74 degrees and the bottom angle is 85 degrees. I managed to
get the wood bent (steamed) and cut but it is not a nice tight job. I
would have liked to have done it better.

Take some 120 grit sandpaper, fold it in half, and hold the mating
pieces together to form the joint. A few strokes should mate them
better than they were and tighten up the miter.

Thanks for the advice.

Jewelcome.

--
Adults are obsolete children. --Dr. Seuss (Theodore Geisel, 1904-1991)