Posted to alt.home.repair
chicagofan

Default Tracfone Promotional Codes

Bonnie Jean wrote:

Steve IA wrote:

Bonnie Jean wrote:

Tracfone has one of the worst reputations for customer service. Good
luck calling them. If you search Google for tracfone reviews you'll
see. That's not to say it's still not a good deal for those you make
very few calls like me. When my contract is up I may go with them.
Anybody have much experience with Virgin Mobils pay-as-you-go?

Bonnie

When I recently had trouble finding the pin code (or whatever it's
called) on a new purchase card, I called Tracfone and was connected
after a short wait and limited number pushing to a service rep who
politely answered all my stupid questions and got my minuntes
activated. She did have a distinctive accent but was helpful and
thorough. YMMV.

Steve

That is very encouraging. Still if you do research online you'll see
what I'm talking about. It could be that those with bad experiences are
more likely to complain than those with good experiences register their
satisfaction with Tracfones service.

Bonnie

I've had TracFone for 2 years, and in the few calls I've made, they beat my
landline SouBell CR's hands down. You're right usually the satisfied folks
don't post about their experiences.
bj