Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Mike Berger

Default Printing / Capturing Composite (ntsc) Video Snapshots Withouta PC

Sony, Tektronix, and others have video printing devices that
print directly from a composite video signal.

Michael Kennedy wrote:
I need to find a way to print video snapshots from a composite or S-video
source. It is for a dental camera in a dentist's office. The camera only has
1 composite output and 1 S-video output with no data connections (ex. usb,
serial, etc). I don't have the model number but I don't think that should
matter anyway.

Does anyone know of any device that could do this?