Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave Balderstone

Default Possible interest in short, free NL

In article ,
Charles Self wrote:

The one email handler I'm looking at most seriously claims the HTML
automatically switches over to plain text. Dunno if that's true, and
probably won't know for a minimum of six or seven weeks.

If you're going to use HTML as the delivery vehicle I seriously
recommend posting a web page and then emailing a link, like
augusthome.com does.

You'll cut your bandwidth requirement way down, and be able to attract
a larger audience, which means an improved ability to attract
advertisers.

I think your concept is great, but that you're considering the wrong
delivery vehicle.

HTML is for web browsers, not email proggies. Email me a link to a web
page, not 500k of HTML and images!

djb

--
"It is the soldier, not the reporter who has given us the freedom of the press.
It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us the freedom of speech. It is