Posted to rec.woodworking
B a r r y

Default Possible interest in short, free NL

alexy wrote:
"Charles Self" wrote:

I'm kind of trolling--in the sense of asking for bites--on an idea I've been
mulling since I was able to get a web site up and mostly operative.

A weekly newsletter, free to readers (will eventually have some ads from
interested companies, as the online things are not free to me), with a tip
or two each week, along with one tool review--individual tool, not groups.

snip

What's not to like?

I think you need a stated privacy policy, promising not to sell the
emails or use them for purposes other than the newsletter.

Ditto.