Posted to rec.woodworking
Charles Self

Default Possible interest in short, free NL

"Rick M" wrote in message

"Charles Self" wrote

I'm kind of trolling--in the sense of asking for bites--on an idea I've

been
mulling since I was able to get a web site up and mostly operative.

A weekly newsletter, free to readers (will eventually have some ads from
interested companies, as the online things are not free to me), with a
tip
or two each week, along with one tool review--individual tool, not
groups.

[snip]

I'm all for that Charlie. I'll send a private message with my e-mail
address
... but wanted to publicly support your efforts.

I appreciate you sharing your years of experience as a woodworker,
photographer and writer. While I don't always see things the way you do
I look forward to seeing what's on your mind.

I'd be upset if there was only MY way of looking at things. I've been wrong
too often...