Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy

Default Lamello Dosicol glue applicator

In article ,
"zug" wrote:

Hi,

I have a few newbie questions regarding the Lamello Dosicol glue
applicator as used with biscuit joinery.

Way back when..... I originally used the small glue bottle that came with the
original Lamello jointer. It is all I use today. The Dosicol was just not
convenient. When it came out, I HAD to have one.... should have bought a movie
and a bite to eat instead.
The original dispenser has two little grooves on opposing sides to the nipple
(relax, Larry..) which put glue on the inside of the groove. Very handy.
I see it around for 25-30 Canadian Dollars. It's Lamello.