Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave Balderstone

Default Possible interest in short, free NL

In article ,
Charles Self wrote:

If there's enough interest, both from readers and various companies, I'll
start setting up. If not, not. I anticipate a lot of work, which is fine, as
it's work I enjoy, but you'd basically be looking at a simple HTML document
with no more than half a dozen photos, and a page or so of test, aimed at
quick, informative readability. Nothing fancy, but, I hope, useful.

I wish you well, but HTML email here is filtered directly to /dev/null/
so unless you're envisioning it as a web page with an emailed URL, I'll
pass.

djb

--
The moral difference between a soldier and a civilian is that the soldier
accepts personal responsibility for the safety of the body politic of which he