Posted to alt.home.repair
SeaKan

Default remodel?

no, just two: basement question and remodel. sort by "from" and those are
the only two related ones you get.

"RicodJour" wrote in message
oups.com...
SeaKan wrote:
"RicodJour" wrote in message:

On Mon Dec 19 23:28 , 'Matt Trebon' sent:
actually no, people didn't ask me to provide more information. that is
why
i reposted.

You started three
separate threads, titled: remodel?, basement question, and basement
remodel using the exact same post each time.

actually, two posts, not three tough guy!

Early onset of Alzheimer's perhaps? I listed the subject lines of your
three posts. Don't take my word for what you posted - go check.

It's a good rule to not make up stuff on newsgroups - it's so easy to
check who's wrong.