Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ecnerwal

Default Good/Bad Idea

In article ,
"Steve" wrote:
I have been warned by others, that PVC is not a good idea, but since my shop
is so long, I needed a cheap method and so far I have not experienced an
problems.

Typical PVC pipe air installation problem sequence: No Problem, No
Problem, No Problem, No Problem, No Problem, No Problem, No Problem, No
Problem, No Problem, BANG, shrapnel, problem. If the shrapnel happens to
hit you or some other person, a very expensive problem (or it all
becomes someone else's problem, as it's no longer a problem for you).