Cass

Default Pipe bending dice

Nick,

Who cares if it stops. Don't folks in here have enough emotional control to
simply scroll by what they are not big enough to handle? It really is
simple but there are so many knuckle-draggers in here, I thought that I may
have to point that out to them.

Can't handle it? Scroll by. Or, not!

But to continue to whine because the tiger snarled at you after you
continued poking it, is pretty immature behavior, isn't it?

Cass

"Old Nick" wrote in message
On Thu, 7 Aug 2003 02:05:41 -0500, "Tim Williams"
wrote something
......and in reply I say!:

Believe me after a while it gets boring. It will not stop until you
do.

Tim (this is too funny)

--
In the immortal words of Ned Flanders: "No foot longs!"

I could never _see_ myself as anything!

Nick White --- HEAD:Hertz Music
Please remove ns from my header address to reply via email
!!
")
_/ )
( )