Cass

Default Pipe bending dice

Quackenbush,

I am not in an instituion. However, if you are looking for vacancies, I am
afraid your little friends have taken the open slots.

Surely, your post isn't an attempt at humor, just a post to gain some
attention.

Now, run along.

Cass

"Tom Quackenbush" wrote in message
On Thu, 7 Aug 2003 21:39:26 -0500, "Cass"
wrote:

Well, Tom Q.,

DRIVEL SNIPPED
Take a roll of the dice and show how much of a loser that you are!

Cass

Okay, I've only two more questions and I'm done:

1. How many relevant (metalforming) hits do you get searching for
"dice", as opposed to "dies".

2. Are you in a public or private institution? It would be disturbing
to think that my taxes are paying for your internet access.

Tom Q.