Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques

Default Wheels and Casters..Where Do You Find Them?

On Tue, 20 Dec 2005 17:39:25 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm,
Ignoramus10397 quickly quoth:

I bought some very strong and nice new 4" wheel casters for $24.99
(including shipping) on ebay, they work very well so far. I installed
them on my rotary phase converter.

I picked up a dozen of the HF rubberized cast iron 5-inchers
when they were on sale a few years ago, so all my boxes (nothing
too heavy) in the shop are on wheels large enough to roll over swarf
or an air hose and still not stop dead in their tracks. $4 each. My
neighbor ordered 20 for some rock boxes I built for him. They work
very well and the rubber stops stinking after 4-6 weeks.

They're on sale for $4.99 each right now.

-
Every day above ground is a Good Day(tm).
http://diversify.com Website Application Programming