Old Nick

Default What is the future of manufacturing?

On 3 Aug 2003 19:32:34 -0700, (ROCKY HELMS) wrote
something
.......and in reply I say!:

This has been the usual lively and interesting thread, but apparently
not of interest to the original poster? Rocky old son, where are you.

However.

This may not be a popular suggestion and has its problems.

Use your expertise to be a better middle man. I feel there is a great
deal of pride in providing really good middleman service. There is
probably more money in that anyway.

If the nation becomes one of middle men, then maybe that's its future;
as a trader of ideas, gear and services that other people sweat to
provide. It seems to me that the middle men are always there in any
situation, taking whatever cut the market will allow.

The internet may not help here, though.

I was just curious what you guys think about the future of
manufacturing in this country. You here alot of people say that there
will be no future 10 or 20 years from now. I'm 27 years old and have

I could never _see_ myself as anything!

Nick White --- HEAD:Hertz Music
Please remove ns from my header address to reply via email
!!
")
_/ )
( )