Posted to alt.home.repair
conan

Default Who has bought a snow blower recently?

Hi Mitch. I can tell you this after many years of fixing and selling
used snowblowers. Ariens and Honda are the best. They still continue to
use quality parts. Also a used ariens wouldnt be a bad option.They are
a dime a dozen in the summer. You can still get any part you need for a
30 year old ariens. Honda have the best motors out there. If I had to
buy a new one I would pick between the honda and ariens. Keeping in
mind you will need servicing from time to time and will you be able to
get parts 10 years down the road? Good luck