Posted to alt.cooking-chat,alt.home.repair
chickenwing

Default brewing coffee

Jerry Avins wrote:

That's as may be, but I think I out-snob you. First, I hope those
tablespoons were at least heaping. I use an ounce by weight for five
coffee cups. (A cup is eight ounces, but the "cup" marks on coffee
brewers are about six. If my coffee were ground coarsely enough to use
with fine mesh filters, I would need more yet. Paper filters let me get
more flavor grim the same beans by grinding them finer.

I grind my own beans and use and esspresso maker for one cup at the
time.

my cuisinart grinder will peel the beans and not just cut them up...it
peels them down
this is supposed to be the best way to grind the beans