Cass

Default Pipe bending dice

Well, Tom Q.,

There you go! You see, you ask how one would feel if the other person kept
using the same word. Your feelings are involved!

What a horror! That person used the word because they tried to convey a
thought or ask a question. They used the word thinking it is a good and
righteous word.

Little did that person know that he had invoked a truly magic word. A word
so sinister as to bring grown men down the the level of children. What
power this word.
What a marvel! It is truly miraculous that I stumbled upon a word and while
being only four ascii characters, mere bits, it holds portent of evil and
insane mumblings by creatures that appear as men. They look like men. The
are bigger in physical size that children. Some drink and smoke and a good
many find it masculine to curse. Some even spit and chew.

Still, they have been trapped. Ensnared by the teeny-tiny word. What brave
and courageous creatures these are.
Would the be the stuff of impartial juries when called upon to judge fairly
and accurately?

Hah! I asked simple question and I used a correct word. I was challenged
repeatedly of my use of this explosive word and I simply stood by my guns
and figuratively watched grown men cry.

What power! I will have to remember that and use it again when I want to
show what some children, who call themselves men, are made of.

Take a roll of the dice and show how much of a loser that you are!

Cass

"Tom Quackenbush" wrote in message
On Thu, 07 Aug 2003 13:19:54 -0700, Ernie Leimkuhler
wrote:

Man what is it wih you guys?
Let it drop already.

The guy asked a legit question, and because he used an odd word, you
just have to keep pounding on him.

What a bunch of jerks.

It certainly devolved into a pounding, but it started out as a simple
correction directly related to the OP's query.

If I asked "Does anyone know where I could research alveoluses?",
would it be inappropriate for you to tell me that the correct word is
alveoli? Wouldn't help me in my research to know the correct
terminology?

How would you feel if I kept insisting that alveoluses was correct?

It's not as if people are harping on "they're instead of there", the
correct spelling of the subject matter is pretty significant to the
research.

R,
Tom Q.