Posted to rec.woodworking
Larry Jaques

Default Grizz 24" drum sander auction

On Tue, 20 Dec 2005 09:55:43 -0800, with neither quill nor qualm,
Enoch Root quickly quoth:

Dave Jackson wrote:
says it needs repaired, currently at $1.00 no reserve

Ebay Item # 7573516821

Is it just me or are Ebay's server sinking to asinine levels of
asynchronicity? On one page I'm logged in, on another I'm required to
log in again, and the wait time for a page load on many another is
interminable.

At millions of transactions per day and graphics on nearly every item,
with dozens of large graphics on some, the wait times are obnoxious,
aren't they? I've never had to login again on a different page,
unless it takes me to the CA or UK servers from my US server startup.
Then I do have to log in. But after I've set up login info in the
password saver in FF, it does so automatically. Perhaps you're
unaware of a trans-Atlantic or country border switch during a search,
Enoch. That bothered me the first several times, too, until I saw the
eBay UK logo at the top that first time. 'twas an AHA! moment.

-
Every day above ground is a Good Day(tm).
http://diversify.com Website Application Programming