Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
DoN. Nichols

Default Machinist's Library?

According to Hari Seldon :

[ ... ]

Sure, but I was just looking for opinions from the group on which
books you guys think are worthwhile, to narrow the search down
a bit.

What does the group think about getting an earlier (and cheaper)
edition of Machinery's Handbook, say the 26th edition?

I would suggest that there is benefit to be had from both an
older edition (e.g. I have a 16th edition), and a more recent one, with
the 25th having added some collet information not in the previous
edition.

I don't know what the 26th or 27th may offer which are not in
the 25th, as I don't have these.

Enjoy,
DoN.
--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564