Richard Ferguson

Default Need recommendation on reciprocating saw (sawzall)

I sure like my Super Sawzall. I bought it because Fine Homebuilding did
a comparison test, and it came out on or near the top. There is a more
expensive model with more of an orbital than a reciprocating motion, but
their test did not show any advantage.

I like the knob to set the maximum speed, and the trigger to throttle
the speed from 0 to max. This is particularly important if you are
sawing metal.

I even like the metal box it comes in.

Richard

ERich10983 wrote:

Is the Milwuakee Sawzall still the standard?

I would strongly recommend the "Super Sawzall" instead of the regular and
cheaper model. Lots less vibration transfered to your hands.

Earle Rich
Mont Vernon, NH