Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac
Noon-Air

Default baseboards bled, but still no heat.

wrote in message
oups.com...
You're absolutely right lifeform1. Dickheads are certainly in evidence
in this newsgroup. No one really knows why this newsgroup is supposed
to be for techs only, but apparently it is. Even though they're
arrogant MFer's who trash all "home-moaners" who attempt to post here.
I'm glad that you found your answer in this site, but I still think
that it's full of prick lickers who enjoy felching each other on a
regular basis. Yes, I know about this because one of your fags has
ratted the rest of you out. I only hope to enjoy the fruit of my new
technology heating post that will be forthcoming in the near future.

I am all for new technologies, too bad you have nothing better to do than to
whine about NG trolls.
Your NG reader came with a killfile(this is existing technology).
When you learn to use it, the trolls will go away.