Andy Hall

Default 20 ways to loose money on your house...

On 26 Jul 2004 12:14:57 GMT, wrote:

Andy Hall wrote:

- old chestnuts like animals which may or may not offend the punter

So what are you suppsoed to do, shoot them? (Not saying which)

If you're selling an 'equestrian property' surely it would tend to
come with horses.

Exactly. Personally I feel that if people have animals around it
indicates a degree of emotional well being which may well help with
attitude to taking care of a property.
We have, after all, domesticated animals for centuries.

OTOH, (and I guess this is what the program people meant), if you walk
into a house and it smells of cat pee because the owners haven't
trained the cat, that's a turn off and there may be a cost implication
of addressing it.

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl