Posted to misc.consumers.house,alt.real-estate-agents
JerryL

Default HOAs - your opinions?

"D. Gerasimatos" wrote in message
In article , Todd H. wrote:

Folks are still interested in finding out if you've ever been through
the process of selling a home though. It's the first taste some
ideologues get of the importance of perception of exterior appearances
of homes vs your own personal tolerance level and philosophy regarding
cars on cinderblocks and purple garage doors.

My own home is typical for my area and isn't the topic of discussion.
What I want to know is why you think that someone with a purple house
five doors down is somehow lowering the property value of your house.
Hell, I can't even tell you what color the house five doors down is
off the top of my head.

Here are some purple houses:

http://members.aol.com/readheadedleague/new_page_1.htm

What's the big deal?

Dimitri

You haven't answered his question. Have you ever sold your house or any
house before?