Posted to alt.home.repair

Default What would be a decent set of 'loaner-tools'?

Well, like I said, I will need favors from them sometimes too...

I tell you, it is priceless to have a neighbor you trust, walk your dog
while away, keep an eye on your house, etc...

I figure losing a few 'cheaper' tools along the way is probably a cheap
price to pay in the long run.

We will see, I am still not sure of most of the neighbors, but the guy
who lost my 8mm wrench did let me borrow his lawn-mower once when mine
was in the shop (I shoulda told him I can't remember where I put it :-)