Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Dave McMullen

Default Cell Phone Docking Station

Not sure if ypu have 1 or 2 phone lines but take a look at
http://www.eagleid.com/

He carries dock n talk as well as cell socket (primarily motorola phones). A
friend bought a cell socket from him and is very happy. The owner loves to
talk and is very helpful by phone with questions. Its also less expensive
than the url you supplied.

"Buck Turgidson" wrote in message
I am thinking of buying this docking station, but the following blurb
concerns me. I have 2 land phone lines in my house, one provided by my
employer. I think that means that I have 3 wires, but I am not really
sure. Would that be the case, and therefore, this product not work?

"MERGE lets you use any 2-wire home telephone to make and receive
cellular calls."

http://www.cellularaccessory.com/mergebase01.html

Thanks for any advice.