Posted to rec.woodworking
WillR

Default Rogers News Groups

Doug Payne wrote:
On 19/12/2005 3:39 PM, Robin Lee wrote:

Next step is integrate web access with store inventory, and express
pick-up.... you can order on the web, pick-up in the store.... order
in the
store, have it shipped to your house.... order in the store, have it
shipped
to another store.... well - there's a lot of permutations...

Yeah, I noticed the express pickup door. That was the last parking spot
available when I got there :-)

I can see it now, ordering from the Blackberry while driving to the
store, and having the elves throw it in the back of the truck as I drive
by...

What's next, a drivethrough Tim's?

Lots of them around -- so in answer to your other questions -- yeah
maybe why not... :=_

We just want more lint...

Sorry, I'm all out until January payday. Good thing I still have those
Bessey clamps coming to keep my postal person gainfully employed and
also ensure that I receive something new that month!

--
Will R.
Jewel Boxes and Wood Art