Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Too_Many_Tools

Default recommendations for a digital camera that excels at closeups?

Ig, no offense meant towards your auction efforts....my comments are
directed towards Ebay....they know they have a big problem with too
much content and not enough bandwidth.

" The last numbers I saw indicate that over 60% of Internet usage is
still dialup.

That is not true. I can dig up references. "

Ig, if you can supply some links I would like to read any information
that you might have.

"" the Ebay connection will hang on you. By using LARGE pictures in an

Ebay auction you are effectively reducing your prospective buyer
pool by 60%. Does this sound like a good return for your effort?

That is false on many levels. Not as many dialup users, as well as the
fact that big pictures are optional. "

Ig, if the dialup folks cannot see LARGE pictures they can't/won't bid
on the associated auctions.

""Again, if you do not want to see you, you do not have to click on
the
video link. "

Ig, it is not that I and other dialups don't want to...it is because we
don't have the bandwidth available and because of locations nothing
faster within economical reach is available.

Everyone should try surfing Ebay with a slow dialup....it is a real
eyeopener as to how much lost revenue occurs because of Ebay bloat and
ill prepared auctions.

TMT