Posted to uk.d-i-y
The Natural Philosopher

Default Alternatives to a Septic Tank...??

On 19 Dec 2005 08:39:25 -0800, Mike wrote:

Thanks

If the septic tank, or suitable alternative, wasn't situated on the
land of the house I don't think I'd buy it in case it put off potential
purchasers when I decided to sell on in the future.

I've heard about biomass (is that the correct word?) systems on tv in
the past.

I wonder if this has to be situated a certain distance from the house
also...?

http://www.klargester.com/pdf/Klarge...wsletter01.pdf

All you ever wanted to know about **** digesters.

It looks like the key issue is the OUTFLOW from a motorised Klargy has to
be 10meters from the house.

Since that is an undergriound pipe, into a ditch or soakaway, its not THAT
hard to organise.